1. One game per week, one week to play it.
2. You can change deck every week, if you want.
3. All games are expected to be played on The Iron Throne
4. Game configurations (on The Iron Throne) should be decided between the 2 paired players (allow specs, mute specs, show hands, password, time limit, etc.). Usually, this League have no time limit, and we encourage to allow spectators for support (judge/organizer, if needed).
5. The pairings are done on the Monday of each week and you have until the Sunday night of that week to play your game. The pairings will be on Jousting Pavilion and an announcement will be done via Email and on Discord.
6. This League usually have 6 rounds of Swiss. To make the cut, you need 4 wins. Depending on the number of players at 4 wins, an elimination round (round 7) might be necessary to determine the top16 (round 8).
7. Each win is worth 5 points. Modified wins are not used in this League.
8. You contact your opponent via Discord or Email to schedule your game. Your opponent info can be found on our Contact Sheet. By accessing the Contact Sheet, you consent to make good use of the personal data of others. That information should only be used for the purpose of the Champions of Westeros League.
9. You can play any legal deck you wish. New cards are legal as soon as they are released on The Iron Throne.
10. The Restricted List (RL) might change during a Season. We will announce in due time when the change takes effect, if any. You are responsible to update your deck(s). If you win a game with an illegal deck, you will be receiving a loss.
11. Failure to show for 2 concecutive games will result in a player being dropped. (1 game if you don't show in week 1).
12. If you and your opponent can’t schedule a match for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible on the Friendly Open Discord Server or via email.
13. This league attracts players from around the world. By joining you are committing to playing 1 game per week for around 6 to 10 weeks. Keep in mind that not everyone lives in your time zone and you may occasionally have to play at weird times. Truly consider whether you can make this commitment before joining.
14. If one player disconnects during a game and is unable to reconnect, the opponent may report a full win or offer to replay at their discretion.
15. In the rare event of a dispute between two players, the decision of the tournament organizers on the Friendly Open Discord Server or via email is final. In the super rare event of a dispute between us and someone else the decision of the ad hoc mediator is final.
16. Have fun, be Friendly and Open to each other!
Done reading? Continue on the ABOUT page or FAQ page if you have further questions.